Breakfast at the Apple Bin Inn is a time of pure enjoyment for our guests. We use local produce and meats from area shops and farmers' markets to create scrumptious country breakfasts. Fresh veggies and herbs from our garden are often used to enhance our delectable dishes.
Savor freshly brewed coffee & a variety of teas, along with chilled juice, and a different “Chef’s choice” breakfast each morning of your stay, consisting of a fresh fruit appetizer and mouth-watering hot entrée.
Some of Our Recent Breakfasts Have Included:
- Baked Fruit Pancakes (Peach, Apple, Applesauce, Blueberry, Oatmeal Raisin)
- Quality Quiche (Apple Cheddar, Fresh Corn, Asparagus Tarragon)
- Fantastic French Toast (Banana Cream, Blueberry, Cinnamon Pecan, Strawberry)
- Fresh Vegetable Frittata
- Breakfast Lasagne
- Ham & Cheese Strata
- Pecan Caramel Baked Apples
- Brainy Breakfast Salad
- Poached Pears with Raspberry Sauce
- Cranberry Apple Crisp
- Seasonal fresh fruits such as strawberries, bananas, melon, mango, papaya, kiwi, pineapple, grapefruit, blueberries, grapes, blackberries, raspberries, peaches, and (of course) apples!
Bread and Grains
- Apple Pie Cookies
- Oatmeal Apple-Carrot Muffins (gluten/dairy-free)
- Cranberry Apricot Almond Scones
- Sweet Cornbread Muffins
- Apple Pecan Monkey Bread
- Miraculous Muffins (Blueberry, Lemon Poppyseed, Morning Glory, Sweet Cornbread, Pumpkin)
It warms our hearts when guests ask for our recipes, and we’re happy to share recipes for most of our dishes!
Please note: We will accommodate most special dietary requirements, as long as we are aware in advance of your stay, please inform us when you make your reservation in the special requests section.